PT Bank KEB Hana Indonesia (“Bank”) held its Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on Friday, January 14th, 2022, through Video Conference at Bank’s head office at Mangkuluhur City Tower One. The EGMS was attended by the Board of Commissioners, Board of Directors, and Shareholders of the Bank. Mr. Jong Jin Park, President Director of the Company in his capacity as Chairman of the Meeting. Agreed to change the Bank shareholder to become as follows:
1. KEB Hana Bank, amounting to 2.180.624.663 (two billion one hundred eighty million six hundred twenty-four thousand six hundred sixty-three) shares with a total nominal value of Rp2.180.624.663.000 (two trillion one hundred eighty billion six hundred twenty-four millions six hundred sixty-three thousand Rupiah).
2. LINE Financial Plus Corporation, amounting to 632.018.513 (six hundred thirty-two million eighteen thousand five hundred thirteen) shares with a total nominal value of Rp632.018.513.000 (six hundred thirty-two billion eighteen million five hundred thirteen thousand Rupiah).
3. International Finance Corporation, amounting to 315.509.753 (three hundred fifteen million five hundred nine thousand seven hundred fifty-three) shares with a total nominal value of Rp315.509.753.000 (three hundred fifteen billion five hundred nine million seven hundred fifty-three thousand Rupiah).
4. Mr. Biantoro Setijo, amounting to 14.536.259 (fourteen million five hundred thirty-six thousand two hundred fifty-nine) shares with a total nominal value of Rp14.536.259.000 (fourteen billion five hundred thirty-six million two hundred fifty-nine thousand Rupiah).
5. Mrs. Lilana Gani, amounting to 3.955.313 (three million nine hundred fifty-five thousand three hundred thirteen) shares with total nominal value amounting to Rp3.955.313.000 (three billion nine hundred fifty-five million three hundred thirteen thousand Rupiah).
6. Mr. Ludijanto Setijo, amounting to 9.492.750 (nine million four hundred ninety-two thousand seven hundred and fifty) shares with total nominal value amounting to Rp9.492.750.000 (nine billion four hundred ninety-two million seven hundred and fifty thousand Rupiah);
7. Mrs. Lilik Setijo, amounting to 3.955.312 (three million nine hundred fifty-five thousand three hundred twelve) shares with total nominal value amounting to Rp3.955.312.000 (three billion nine hundred fifty-five million three hundred twelve thousand Rupiah).
NOTE: Depending on Merchant/Store circumstances Discount Offers are subject to change at any time without prior written notice.Close